- USB flash disk: 8g or above is recommended, at least dual system startup disk can be made
- Windows: system environment for running Yumi software
Yumi is the software for making multi system USB boot disk, and the remaining space can still be stored without waste.
Priority to download UEFI version, address:https://www.pendrivelinux.com…
UEFI boot, better than the traditional BIOS, now the motherboard should support. You can go to the BIOS boot menu to see if it is supported.
In this paper, Ubuntu 18, 20 two systems for production demonstration.
U disk format
Open Yumi software,
I AgreeAfter that,
- Step 1: select the u drive letter
- Step 2: select system type
- Step 3: select the system image path
Yes (y)If you agree, it will be written,
When finished, ask if you want to continue,
Yes (y)Agree, continue to choose the next system,
No (n)No more,
Insert the U disk, restart the BIOS, and select the U disk from the boot menu,
You can select a Linux distribution,
It is recommended to minimize the installation,
Something elseCustom partition,
/efiBoot partition, logical, 200m
/swapSwitch partition, logical, memory 1 ~ 2 times
/System partition, primary, ext4, 20g and above
- With docker, it is recommended to be larger, which takes up this space
/homeUser partition, logical, ext4, remaining space
GoCoding personal experience sharing, you can pay attention to the official account!