1. System overview
The XPanel management system is mainly used to manage the Kunlun Databases Cluster, monitor the current QPS of the cluster nodes and the CPU of the computer and other information.
1.2 Function overview
The DBA management system mainly includes six modules: login, homepage, system management, cluster management, computer management, and operation records.
1.3 Operating environment
The system runs in the background of apache+PHP Version 7.4.3 environment, and the front end is written in vue
1.4 Ways to obtain the code
- Get the code from github, git clonehttps://github.com/zettadb/Ku…；
- The monitor file is placed in an environment with web services, then modify the database.php file under config, and change the corresponding ip and port to your own ip and port;
- When nodejs has been installed on this machine (if not installed, please install it yourself), open the KunlunXPanel file with cmd or your own editor, find the development environment file .env.development in the same level directory as src, and change the ip and port of VUE_APP_BASE_API to For your own ip and port, if you want to generate the environment, go to .env.production to change the ip and port; execute npm install, and then run npm run dev.
2. Introduction of computer management functions
Computer management is mainly used to manage computers. Contains operations such as adding a computer, editing a computer, and deleting a computer.
2.1 Computer list
The computer list page mainly displays computer information List, including basic information such as IP address, rack number, and number of CPU cores.
2.1.1 Adding a new computer
When adding a computer, click the Add button, fill in the IP address, data directory, log directory, total memory of the machine, and the number of CPU cores to save. The specific additions are shown in Figure 1 and Figure 2.
- Among them, IP, directory, memory, and number of cpu cores are all required items, and the rack number is not required.
- After clicking confirm, the background interface will be adjusted to add computers to cluster_mgr for cluster installation.
- At the same time, the background interface will be called, and the monitoring system Prometheus will be restarted to update the ip monitoring information. Click the monitoring button to view the monitoring information of the computer, mainly including the number of cpu cores, cpu usage rate, memory usage rate, available space and some load information. As shown in Figure 3.
Note): Because there may be multiple computers in the system, you can view the corresponding host monitoring information through ip screening.
2.1.2 Edit Computer
Computer editing is aimed at updating computing data, such as upgrading computing memory, the number of cpu cores, etc. In this case, you only need to search for the computer that needs to be updated through the IP to update the computer. For example, I need to modify the total memory of the computer, as shown in Figure 4.
2.1.3 Delete a computer
Deleting a computer. For a computer that no longer exists or is broken, it is necessary to perform regular deletion operations to ensure the latest status of the data. Click the delete button to complete the deletion operation. As shown in Figure 5.
Note): Because once the data is deleted, it cannot be recovered. In order to avoid misreading the data and causing the accidental deletion operation, you can search for the corresponding data through the IP and then perform the deletion operation.
2.1.4 Node view
The node view mainly displays the number of cluster nodes under the computer, including computing nodes and storage nodes. Moving the mouse over a node will display the node’s ip, port, cluster, and shard-related tip information. As shown in Figure 6 and Figure 7.
Note): If the computer is a newly added computer, there may be a situation where the node is zero, as shown in Figure 8. At this point, there is no need to enter the node view to view node information.
Kunlun Database is a HTAP NewSQL distributed database management system that can meet users’ all-round needs for storage, management and utilization of massive relational data.
The experience of application developers and DBAs using Kunlun Database is almost the same as that of stand-alone MySQL and stand-alone PostgreSQL, because first of all, Kunlun Database supports the dual protocol of PostgreSQL and MySQL, supports the DML syntax and functions of standard SQL:2011, and the support of PostgreSQL and MySQL for standard SQL. expand. At the same time, the Kunlun database cluster supports horizontal elastic expansion, automatic data splitting, distributed transaction processing and distributed query processing, robust fault tolerance and disaster recovery capabilities, perfect and intuitive monitoring and analysis alarm capabilities, cluster data backup and recovery, and other commonly used DBA data management and operations. All these functions do not require any coding work on the application system side, nor does it require DBA manual intervention, and the non-stop service will not affect the normal operation of the business.
Kunlun Database has comprehensive OLAP data analysis capabilities, has passed the TPC-H and TPC-DS standard test sets, and can analyze the latest business data in real time to help users discover the value of data. Kunlun Database supports the deployment of public cloud and private cloud environments, can seamlessly cooperate with cloud infrastructure such as docker and k8s, and can easily build cloud database services.
Please visithttp://www.zettadb.com/Get more information and download Kunlun database software, documents and materials.
The KunlunBase project has been open sourced