First, open CMD in the win10 interface, then find the Ubuntu system partition and delete it;
The specific operation steps are as follows:
1. First [win] + [R], and then enter CMD;
2. After entering the command line, enter Diskpart to enter the Diskpart component of the system;
3. Check all disks of the system, select the disk where the Ubuntu system is located, open the partition under the disk, and delete all partitions of the Ubuntu system; The specific commands are as follows:
Select disk * (where * is the disk of Ubuntu. If the computer has only one disk, it is this disk)
List partition (check the disk partition. Generally, there may be more partitions)
Select partition # (where # is the partition of Ubuntu)
Delete partition override
Repeat select partition # and delete partition override until all Ubuntu partitions are deleted.
Although the partition of the Ubuntu system is deleted, the startup item is not deleted. If the startup item is not deleted, it may cause the trouble that the boot of Ubuntu still exists, but it cannot enter the Ubuntu system; The following operations are performed to delete its boot item:;
1. Enter the disk where win10 is located, open the disk partition, select its system partition and assign it to a disk p; (as long as the letter P does not conflict with the existing disk, you can also choose letters such as J). The detailed operations are as follows:
Enter CMD and enter Diskpart; list disk ; Select disk $($is the disk where windows is installed); list partition ; Select partition 1 (1 is the partition ID corresponding to the system type partition under win); Assign letter = P. (do not close the interface)
2. At this time, the computer disk will have one more p disk just allocated;
3. At this time, we need to access disk P with the help of Notepad, open notepad with administrator authority, click the file in the upper left corner, select computer disk P, find Ubuntu folder, and right-click to delete. (you don’t need to click to open the Ubuntu folder, but just use Notepad to delete the Ubuntu startup item folder)
4. Enter the operation interface of the first step and enter remove letter = p; Delete disk P.
5. It is recommended to restart the computer. At this time, only windows system should be left.