1. First install the latest version of Ruby:
When installing, be sure to allow writing environment variables (add to path)
You need to install the corresponding installation package (64 bit or 32 bit)
2. After the installation is completed, open start > Run > CMD
3. Enter the following code:
gem sources --remove https://rubygems.org/ gem sources -a https://ruby.taobao.org/ gem sources -l #Output *** CURRENT SOURCES *** https://ruby.taobao.org # Please make sure that only ruby.taobao.org
There is a period of time, Taobao mirror can not be used, you can go to Baidu under other mirror, such asruby-china
$ gem sources --add https://gems.ruby-china.org/ --remove https://rubygems.org/ $ gem sources -l https://gems.ruby-china.org #Make sure that only gems.ruby - china.org
4. Re input:
gem install sass gem install compass
This step is to generate in the ruby installation path SCSS.bat File to listen to SCSS file.
5. After the installation, we need to add the file watcher plug-in for idea
The arguments configuration is as follows:
–no-cache –update –style compressed $FileName$:$FileNameWithoutExtension$.css
6. If the installation is successful, restart the editor.