We should all know that when we use the computer, we will find the problem of setting the user-defined shortcut key in win8 system. According to the investigation of Xiaobian, not all friends know how to solve the problem of setting user-defined shortcut key in win8 system. For this problem, the editor summarizes the processing flow of setting user-defined shortcut key in win8 system. Just follow 1 As shown in the figure start menu 2. Enter the start menu interface, the process will be solved. Next, we will bring you the specific solution process of setting user-defined shortcut keys in win8 system.
1. First, click the start menu as shown in the figure
2. Enter the start menu interface,
3. Find the screenshot tool and right-click to open the file location
4. Find the screenshot tool and right-click to select properties
5. Find the shortcut key and set the shortcut key by pressing the key. I set F9. You can set it yourself
6. After setting, click OK. Press the shortcut key you set. Is it OK
Through the above operation, we have set the shortcut key. If necessary, you can set the shortcut key you need through the above steps.
This article is from win10 professional edition, please indicate the source and source.