As we all know, Microsoft has been updating and maintaining the system patches released. I believe many small partners will also update them frequently. So for the problem of failure when updating the patch kb2538242, what should we do if win10 fails to update the patch kb2538242? Xiaobian thinks that we can try to unload the patch or update it again, and so on. Interested friends should not miss it.
Win10 update kb2538242 patch failure how to do
The first scheme:
1. View [windows update], [app readability], [cryptographic services]
Whether the background intelligent transfer service and Windows Installer are normally opened.
2. The space of Disk C should be more than 25gb.
3. If there are external devices, remove them.
4. Delete the folder [C: \ $windows. ~ BT]. It is recommended to make a file backup.
5. If yes, open the third-party protection and optimization software, check whether there are system services in the optimization project list, and restore the optimization project.
6. Check whether you have installed [WinRAR, mactype], [tinder], [start back, windows blinds] or not.
7. The installation of some online banking plug-ins may also cause this problem. Uninstall to solve the problem.
The second option is to:
Download and install the patch again
In the process of downloading the patch, we may encounter file damage, so the damaged patch installation package cannot be installed successfully.
In this case, you can try to download a patch installation package and install it again.
The third scheme is as follows:
Update and upgrade the latest. Net framework (currently version 4.8)
The fourth scheme:
1. Click Start button > Enter CMD > right click “command prompt” in search results > run as administrator
2. Run in the open command prompt window:
net stop wuauserv
net Stop cryptSvc
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot201d
net Start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
The fifth scheme:
1. Uninstall the third party security software and system optimization software (if any) in the device.
2. Press “windows logo key + R”, enter “msconfig”, and press enter to start the system configuration page. Click Services > Hide all Microsoft Services and click disable all.
3. Right click the taskbar to start the task manager. Click the “startup” tab to disable all startup items.
4. Restart the device through the start menu (please select restart the device, do not select restart after shutdown).
This article is reproduced from https://www.windows10zj.com/jiaocheng/107889.html