You may also encounter this situation, that is, the desktop has a user folder, and then the right mouse button to select properties will automatically disappear, open the recycle bin also did not see, win10 system right mouse button user folder properties will disappear, how to solve it? After analysis is generally the desktop icon settings, there is no user folder check, interested friends do not know I’m going to miss it.
Win10 system right mouse button user folder properties disappeared, how to solve
1. Right click on the desktop and select personalization;
2. Click [Topic] on the left;
3. On the right side, click desktop icon settings, and under compare, pull down a little;
4. After opening, check user’s file and click OK to save the settings!
5. After setting, let’s take a quick look at the user folder on the desktop.
The above is the win10 system after the right mouse button user folder properties disappeared detailed solution steps, you can follow the above method to find it back.
This article is reproduced from https://www.windows10zj.com/jiaocheng/107842.html