In order to improve the game experience, we usually enlarge the game window to the full screen when we play the game. However, some win10 users feedback that when the full screen is turned on, it often rebounds to the desktop, and the game process is interrupted all the time. How can we solve this problem? This is usually caused by the compatibility problem between the system and the game. The following editor will share with you the solution that win10 system game can’t rebound to the desktop in full screen. If you need it, come and have a look!
Win10 system game can not rebound to the desktop full screen solution
1. On the windows10 desktop, right-click the blank position of the taskbar at the bottom of the desktop, and then select the “task manager” menu item in the pop-up menu.
2. In the task manager window, click the menu item “file / run new task” in turn.
3. At this time, the running window of windows 10 system will be opened. Enter the command gpedit.msc in the window, and then click OK.
4. In the open local group policy editor window, click the menu item “computer configuration / management template / windows components” in turn.
5. Find and click the “application compatibility” menu item in the open windows component menu, and find the “close application compatibility engine” setting item in the right window.
6. Right click the setting item and select “Edit” in the pop-up menu. In the open setting properties window, select the enabled setting item, and then click OK.
7. In the same way, find the “Close Program Compatibility Assistant” setting item, open its property window, select the “enabled” menu item in the window, and finally click the OK button.
The above is win10 system games can not rebound to the desktop full screen detailed solution, I hope to help you.