Win10 repair disk error code 0x80300024 how to do?Many users encounter the error code of 0x80300024 when repairing the disk. How to repair the error code of 0x80300024 when win10 repairing the disk? Today, I’d like to share with you the solution steps of the error code of 0x80300024! There are friends who don’t understand, let’s have a look!
Win10 repair disk error code 0x80300024 graphic solution steps:
1. First of all, press and hold F12 to enter the BIOS.
2. After entering, select “system summary” and press enter.
3. At this time, you can see that the SSD added to SATA drive0 / 1 / 2 has been identified.
4. Then press ESC to return to the main interface and select “starup” to start the setting.
5. Next, if you install your own SSD, click “+” to adjust it to the top position.
6. Then press F10 to save the settings and exit. Click “yes” in the pop-up dialog box.
The above is the solution steps of win10 error code 0x80300024 shared by developer. I hope this tutorial can help you!