In the process of using win10 system, sometimes users will encounter the problem that win10 computer displays no Internet. What should be done if win10 computer displays no Internet? In view of this problem, I compiled the solution course of win10 computer display without Internet, and let the users who need to understand it together.
Win10 computer display without Internet
1. Open the computer, find the control panel icon, double-click to open
2. After entering the page, click Network and Internet
3. Then click Network and sharing center
4. Next, click change adapter settings
5. After that, right-click the network name you want to connect to, and click Properties in the interface that appears
6. Check internet protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4)
7. Finally, click OK to connect to the network normally
The above is the whole content of win10 computer display without Internet solution tutorial, hope to help you!