When starting up, we always see the picture of our user account avatar. Generally, it is the default picture of windows. It looks uncomfortable after a long time. Where is the computer user account avatar changed? How to change? Let’s give you a detailed introduction. Let’s have a look!
1. Open the start menu in the lower left corner of the computer, find the [control panel] option in the right menu bar, and click open.
2. Enter the control panel interface and click the [user account and family safety] option in the list.
3. Enter the user account and family safety interface, and click to enter the [user account] interface,
4. Then select the user we currently use and click [change picture] on the left
5. In the change picture interface, we can select our favorite picture in the picture list, and then click [change picture option] below
6. We can also click [browse more pictures] in the lower left corner to define and set our user account avatar.
7. Select the image we want to apply from the computer, and then click the change image option to return to the user list. You can see that our user avatar image has been changed.
The above is the introduction to the method of changing the avatar of computer user account. The operation is very simple. Friends who want to change the avatar can refer to this article. I hope it can be helpful to you!