Just contacted spring, I don’t understand this permission control
If you limit the access rights, you can’t directly create new objects. Why can you still generate objects? Is bean more of a class factory?
- Instant noodles are not delicious. I used this k8s scheduler and conquered him
- Java implementation of mall order timeout cancellation function
- Configuring static IP for Ubuntu 16.04
- 1 – why do you need message queues
- Helm takes you flying
- Spring cloud calls code instances between multiple microservices
- Install MySQL 8.0 for Ubuntu 16.04
- Springboot @ value reads the configuration. It’s too powerful!
- Springboot feignclient annotation and parameters