Users who like to pursue personalization will change their win10 system theme so that their picture is no longer rigid and unified. In order to achieve satisfactory results, even the background color must be adjusted. However, some users will find that no matter how you change the background color, the display is always the system default, so how to deal with it? The following small series will explain to you the solution that the background color of win10 system cannot be locked. Friends in need come and have a look!
Solution of win10 system background color cannot be locked
1. Press Win + R key at the same time to open the operation window;
2. Enter gpedit.msc and click OK;
3. Open the local group policy editor window of windows10, and click the menu item “computer configuration / management template / control panel / personalization” in the window.
4. In the personalization window opened on the right, we can find the setting item of “do not display lock screen”.
5. Double click to enter the editing window, select the “disabled” setting item in the window, and finally click the OK button to open the setting window of the lock screen interface again. It is found that it can be edited now.
The above is the detailed solution to the problem that the background color of win10 system cannot be locked. I hope it can help you.