Win10 system often cleans or modifies some files regularly, but occasionally it will encounter the problem that files are forcibly tampered with and cannot be deleted. Presumably, this fault has been encountered by everyone, so what measures should be taken to solve the problem that win10 files are forcibly tampered with and cannot be deleted? If you need it, come and operate it. Don’t miss it if you are interested.
The specific methods are as follows:
1. Click “computer” on the desktop to enter disk C.
2. Then find the windows file, double-click and then click the “system32” directory.
3. Slide down to find the “drivers” file and double-click to enter.
4. Locate the sys file, right-click it and select Delete.
5. Finally, press “Win + R” to open the operation and enter CMD.
6. Enter SC delete mslmedia at the command prompt.
This article is reproduced from http://www.xitongcheng.com/jiaocheng/win10_article_63430.html