Bat is a batch file, which stores a certain amount of commands and can be executed directly under windows. Recently, it has been found that many netizens have the problem that the. Bat file can not run. The following small series will introduce in detail the solution that the file with suffix bat can’t run. Let’s have a look!
Method / step
1. Open the start menu in the lower left corner of the desktop, find the control panel option in the list on the right, and click to enter.
2. Enter the control panel, find the [system and security] option in the distribution list and open it.
3. Enter the system and security options interface, click the [system] option below to enter the system properties interface.
4. Enter the system property bar and click the [advanced system settings] option in the menu bar at the upper left corner.
5. Select advanced at the top of the system properties dialog box, and then click environment variable at the bottom of the advanced interface
6. Enter the environment variable dialog box and select new under administrator user variable. In the pop-up new user variable dialog box, fill in [% path%] for user name and [C: / Windows / system32] for variable value
7. After setting the user variable successfully, click path under the system variable, select Edit, and then add [% path%] to save.
The above is the solution to the problem that the file with suffix bat can’t run. The operation is quite simple. If you can’t, you can refer to this article. I hope it can be helpful to you!