What if an unknown error occurs in the MAC Appstore? Solutions to MAC market errors
ToolWiz Mac Boost v1. 5.1 official installation version
- Type:System cleaning
- Language:Simplified Chinese
1. First, make sure that the same Apple ID account is logged in to the MAC app store and iTunes. Some fruit fans may have two or more apple IDS, such as those of family and friends, a Chinese account, a US account, etc. If iTunes and the MAC app store do not log in with the same Apple ID, there is a high risk of an “unknown error”.
2. After logging in with the same account, exit the MAC app store and iTunes (if iTunes is running).
3. Re run the MAC app store, which can be solved many times.
1. Run iTunes (if it is running, exit and restart);
3. Restart the MAC app store.