What about the error count of ultra DMA CRC when win7 detects the hard disk?After a long time of using the computer, hard disk inevitably has some problems. When we use Master Lu to scan, sometimes the system will prompt ultra DMA CRC error count. What is the cause of this? The following program will bring you the solution of win7 test hard disk prompt ultra DMA CRC error count.
- Software name:
- Lu master (hardware detection) v184.108.40.2065 green to advertising green Lite
- Software size:
1. In this case, the hard disk may have poor contact with the main board, software false alarm, or hard disk quality problems, etc.
1. If the interface is a little loose or poor contact, data will appear. You can unplug the data cable of the hard disk again to make it in good contact.
2. You can also use alcohol or rubber to wipe the hard disk interface and motherboard interface to prevent poor contact caused by oxidation.
3. Unplug the USB external troubleshooting and replace it with a good quality data line of SATA to see if the problem is solved.
4. Use aida64 or hdtune to see the smart health value and see if the value increases. If it does, switch the hard disk cable back and forth several times or replace it with the optical drive cable to see if it increases. If it does not increase, there may be other problems.
The above is the solution of win7 detection hard disk prompt ultra DMA CRC error count that Xiaobian brought to you. I hope it can help you. You can come to the developepaer website when you are free. There are many other materials on our website waiting for you to dig!