For those who operate static websites, it’s worth pondering over where the pictures are stored.
Consider connection speed and storage persistence.
Service providers like qiniu and Tencent cloud need to pay for using storage services.
Even if there is free storage, but how to limit the size of storage space, coupled with real name authentication, is enough to shut people out.
We can only consider some service providers who are free and have no space limit.
Some picture upload websites in foreign countries do not consider the connection speed in mainland China and the possibility of being harmonious for the time being.
For example, sm.ms is excluded because it’s afraid that all links will fail due to being turned off at any time, and there is no backup after uploading.
I happened to see this Sina picture bed upload tool on GitHub, with upload and storage records. At the same time, Sina, as a website with a large number of users, does not have to worry about being shut down.
This gallery upload tool is called Weibo picture store, developed by SemiBold. It is a Chrome browser extension that uploads pictures to Weibo and generates external links.
Download address of chrome webstore: https://chrome.google.com/web
- Support clicking, dragging, pasting and right-click menu to upload pictures to Weibo and sync them to micro album
- Support dragging and uploading the picture file in the folder
- Supports JPEG, PNG and GIF image formats
- Support SVG, BMP, webp, ICO lossy conversion to png
- Support uploading the current frame of HTML5 video to JPG image
- Support to view upload records, simple browsing and deletion
- Support four formats: URL, HTML, UBB and markdown
- Single and multiple mode copy operation is supported
- Support for selection protocol (HTTP, HTTPS and relative protocol)
- Supports three fixed crop sizes and user-defined sizes
- Support automatic login with Weibo account and password
- Address protocol selection
- Picture clipping selection
- Button to switch between single and multiple copy modes
- Upload record button
- Select the button to upload the picture
- Copy the address of the current type. All addresses of this type will be copied in batch mode
- Paste area and drag area, any area of pop-up window can be used (here you can paste picture links in batch)
- Hide the menu to place feedback and other information (in the figure, the menu is expanded)
- Submit proposal or bug on GitHub
- Feedback via email (if GitHub is not convenient)
- Donate to support
- View update log
Upload record interface
- Remove this image from the micro album
- Right click on the image to copy the image address
- Batch delete selected files (Ctrl + multiple)
- Last modified time of picture
- Toggle album (unavailable)
- Toggle album (available)
Support single upload and multiple upload
Drag and drop uploads
Right click to upload
The uploaded pictures will be stored in Sina Weibo – my album
- Where has the picture been uploaded?
It’s uploaded to the user’s microblog
- Is it safe to fill in the microblog account and password in the extension?
The account and password you filled in are local and will not be uploaded to any server
- My common Weibo account is a. can I fill in another account B in the extension?
It’s ok but not recommended, because a browser can only have one Weibo login status at the same time. When using B, a may be forced to log out. If you need to log in to two accounts at the same time, please use Chrome’s multi-user mode to avoid this situation
- What is the maximum image size that can be uploaded?
It’s 20MB now
- How to set up microblog image watermark?
Please refer to the official tutorial to set up microblog image watermark
- How to manage uploaded pictures?
Upload records or micro albums can be managed
- How to delete uploaded pictures?
It cannot be deleted at present. The deletion in the micro album is an operation for the album, which has no effect on the picture itself
- Paste upload no effect?
Paste upload only supports copying picture files. Copying and pasting files in resource file manager has no effect
- Is the PNG image uploaded and the JPG suffix address returned?
Microblog does not support PNG suffix, which has no effect on the browser’s judgment of image format
- How do I use custom crop?
The customized clipping format needs Weibo support, otherwise the generated address cannot be accessed
- How does the cropping affect the picture?
Crop images for JPEG format. After PNG image is cropped, transparent channel will be lost, and GIF will become static image
- What is the maximum number of synced pictures in the micro album?
1000. If you continue to use after this amount is reached, a new album will be created. If the album is full, the picture will not be synchronized
- The number of micro albums has reached the maximum of 100. What should I do if I can’t synchronize the pictures?
Go to micro album to clean up old albums
- Why is it static to upload GIF by copy and paste?
When copying GIF in browser or operating system, only one frame is copied to the clipboard, so it will become a static picture after uploading