I didn’t want to push. I saw a project on GitHub. It’s very simple. There are 300 stars. Push and see.
Although this project is very simple, it is also very interesting. It can be used to get started with vue2, nodejs and mongodb.
After finishing the company’s work these days, strengthen the vuex part.
Simple pseudo full stack blog based on vue2 / vuex / Vue router / koa2 / mongodb (relying on Vue cli scaffold)
A simple fullstack blog
FrontEnd Build Setup
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev
BackEnd Build Setup
# open mongodb port 27017 mongod # build data model in mongodb node ./server/db-data.js # get and splice complete data to frontend node ./server/koa-midware.js
Blog technology stack
- Particle animation
- Directory drill down
- Article archiving
- Tag statistics
- Markdown parsing
- UI interface optimization
- Routing transition function
- Vuex management optimization
- Dynamic storage of MD information
- Article details support pictures
- Comment function
- Comment management
- Sharing function
- Browse statistics
I look forward to communicating with you and making progress together. Welcome to join the technical discussion group closely related to front-end development I created:
- Segmentfault technology circle:Es new specification syntax sugar
- Segmentfault column:Be a good front-end engineer while you are still young
- Zhihu column:Be a good front-end engineer while you are still young
- GitHub blog:233 personal blog while you’re still young
- Front end development QQ group: 660634678
- WeChat official account: Beast / excellent_ developers
Strive to be an excellent front-end engineer!