Vue cli package name changed from Vue cli to @ Vue / cli
1、 Install nodejs
- clickhttps://nodejs.org/en/download/Download and install node.
- After successful installation, enter in the terminal
npm -v, the version information of NPM will be displayed.
2、 Install Taobao image
NPM is the package management tool of nodejs. In order to speed up the download speed, Taobao image can be installed. After the installation is successful, cnpm can replace NPM and input in the terminal
npm install -g cnpm --registry=https://registry.npm.taobao.org
3、 Installing Vue cli 3
1. Vue cli 3 requires node > = 8.9
2. If you have globally installed the old version of Vue cli (1. X or 2. X), you need to uninstall it through NPM uninstall Vue cli – g or yarn global remove Vue cli.
Global installation @ Vue / cli, input at the terminal
npm install -g @vue/cli
Available after successful installation
vue -VView version.
4、 Create Vue project
Create a project using scaffolding and vue3 give it a name
vue create vue3
As shown below, you will be prompted to select a preset.
Default: suitable for quickly creating a prototype of a new project
Manually select features: it is more needed for production oriented projects
1. Select default
2. Select manually select features to select and configure according to your own needs
3. Configure project plug-ins and functions
5、 Start project
- Enter the project directory:
- Start project:
npm run serve
Note: Vue JS does not support ie version 8 and below.
6、 Project directory
Vue cli 3 removes 2 X build, config and other directories, by creating Vue config. JS for configuration, please refer tohttps://cli.vuejs.org/zh/conf…
7、 Background management system practice
Simply write a background management system demo, and click the link for children’s shoes that need reference