How does vscode generate images? The code of vscode China can’t be directly converted into pictures. Of course, the screenshots are calculated separately. But we can use the plug-in to convert the code into pictures. Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio code 64 bit v1.50.0 official latest installation version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-10-12Download now
1. Let’s search for extensions firstcarbon-now-sh, and thenInstall the plug-in。
2. Then we create a new file and write some test code. The code is language independent.
3. Then we select the code fragment to generate the image, right-click and selectCommand PaletteOr use the shortcut key directly（Windows – Ctrl + Shift + P，Mac – Cmd + Shift + P）。
4. After the command tray is opened, enter it in the input boxCarbon and returnThe plug-in will automatically open the browser page.
5. In the image generation interface, we can set the background color and language according to the situation.
6. After setting, we select export, and then set the name and size. Here we can also select the type of image to download,Now, JPG and SVG are supported temporarilyAnd then it will be automatically downloaded to the local, thus completing the code to image process.
The above is the implementation method of the beautiful code screenshot of ascode. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.