Vs code uses git to submit projects to the code cloud
1. Development tools vs Code
2. Computer system Windows 10 professional edition
3. In the development process, we always use GIT. Let me tell you how to submit a project to the code cloud in vs code. The method is as follows:
4. First, install the development tool vs Code and install GIT.
5. Install the plug-in gitlens in vs code. Here’s how to use this plug-in
5-1: first, add a new content
5-2: you can see the corresponding changes here.
5-3: hold all changes
5-4: submit temporary files
5-5: submission notes:
5-6: select push 1:
5-7: select push 2:
5-8: let’s see if the push is successful.
//Note: before pushing, you must first pull, first pull, first pull.
//According to this chart, we know that the push is successful!
6. The tutorial of this issue is over here, isn’t it nice, but I still use git command to speed up, according to personal habits, I hope to help you! Let’s work hard to reach the peak! I hope you don’t admit defeat and don’t bow down in this field!