stayIIS7 Remote Desktop ManagementThe tool uses msra.exe
Open mode, see Ready
1. Inviters need to use this procedure to create an Invitation Document and password, and then send the document to the invitee and inform the invitee of its password.
2. The invitee receives the invitation document, opens it and enters the password.
3. The inviter allows the invitee to connect, and then the invitee can see the invitee’s desktop in real time.
4. The invitee may request control of the inviter’s desktop
5. The inviter agrees to be controlled by the invitee, so that the invitee can control the inviter’s desktop.
6. If either party closes the remote assistance, the assistance can be terminated.