Visual studio 2017 is an IDE development environment launched by Microsoft to cooperate with. Net strategy. It is also the latest tool for developing c ා program. This section takes the installation of visual studio 2017 Community Edition as an example to explain the specific installation steps.
Note: the community edition of visual studio 2017 is completely free, and its download address is: https://www.visualstudio.com/zh-hans/downloads/ 。
The steps to install visual studio 2017 Community Edition are as follows:
(1) The installation file for the community edition of visual studio 2017 is an EXE executable file with the naming format of “vs”_ community__ When I write this book, the download installation file name vs_ community__ 197867224.1494576159.exe file, double-click the file to start the installation.
Note: when installing the visual studio 2017 development environment, the. Net framework 4.6 framework must be installed on the computer. If not, please download and install it from the Microsoft official website.
(2) The program first jumps to the visual studio 2017 setup interface shown in Figure 1.18, where you click the Continue button.
Figure 1.18 visual studio 2017 installation interface
(3) After the program is loaded, it will automatically jump to the installation option interface, as shown in Figure 1.19. The interface mainly includes “general windows platform development”, “net desktop development” and“ ASP.NET Select the three check boxes of “and web” development. For the other check boxes, readers can decide whether to install them according to their own development needs. After selecting the features to be installed, click the Select the path to install in the “location” area. It is not recommended to install it on the system disk. You can choose another disk for installation. For example, the author has installed it to disk D. When the setup is complete, click the Install button.
Figure 1.19 visual studio 2017 installation interface
Note: when installing the visual studio 2017 development environment, the computer must be in the networking state, otherwise it cannot be installed normally.
(4) Jump to the installation progress interface shown in Figure 1.20, which shows the current installation progress.
Figure 1.20 visual studio 2017 installation interface
(5) After waiting for the installation, it will automatically enter the installation completion page, as shown in Figure 1.21. In this interface, you can directly click the “start” button to start the newly installed visual studio 2017 development environment, or select the “Visual Studio 2017″ menu in the system’s start menu to start the development environment.
Figure 1.21 visual studio 2017 installation interface
Note: an “Android SDK” related warning message may appear in the installation completion interface. These warning messages do not affect the normal use of visual studio 2017 development environment, just ignore it.
If it is the first time to start visual studio 2017, a prompt box as shown in Figure 1.22 will appear. You can directly click the “later” hyperlink to enter the main interface of visual studio 2017 development environment.
Figure 1.22 starting visual studio 2017
The main interface of visual studio 2017 development environment is shown in Figure 1.23.
Figure 1.23 main interface of visual studio 2017
This article is excerpted from “zero basic science C” published by tomorrow science and technology, please state the source of reprint!!!
The above is the installation graphic tutorial of visual studio 2017 development environment introduced by Xiaobian. I hope it can help you. If you have any questions, please leave me a message, and the editor will reply to you in time. Thank you very much for your support to the developeppaer website!