Recently, when using the computer, a dialog box suddenly popped up to show “remote procedure call failed and not executed”. This is usually due to the fact that the protection is turned on when we do not turn off the computer. Here is the specific solution for you to analyze, hoping to help you.
Method / step
1. Right click on the blank area of taskbar distributed on the desktop, select task manager and click to open it.
2. In the Task Manager dialog box that pops up, select the process tab at the top, and find it in the process list【 dllhost.exe 】The process ends.
3. After finishing the process, click the start menu in the lower left corner to find the control panel and open it.
4. Enter the control panel and click the system and security option in the list
5. Enter the system and security interface, find system options and enter the system properties interface.
6. Enter the system properties interface and click the advanced system settings option in the upper left menu bar.
7. Enter the system properties dialog box, select the Advanced tab, and then click the settings option at the back of the performance bar.
8. Enter the Performance Options dialog box, click [data execution protection] in the upper menu, and then check [enable dep for all programs and services except the following selected programs],
9. Check finish, click the Add option below to find the【 dllhost.exe 】File, add, add complete, restart the computer.
The above is the use of computer pop-up: remote procedure call failure and did not implement the solution, the operation is very simple, we learned it? Hope to help you!