1. Download Windows 10 image file:https://msdn.itellyou.cn；
3. Insert U disk, open UltraISO, click file – Open – select the downloaded windows 10 ISO image to load;
4. Click start write hard disk image, check recording verification, usb-hdd + is recommended for writing mode, and click format;
5. NTFS is selected as the file system. Quick format is checked by default. Click start
FAT16It is a hard disk partition format used in MS-DOS and the earliest Windows 95 operating system. It uses 16 bit file allocation table. It is the most supported disk partition format by the operating system. However, it only supports 2GB disk capacity and has low disk utilization efficiency.
FAT32Using 32-bit file allocation table, it breaks through the limitation of 2GB. Compared with FAT16, it greatly reduces disk waste and improves disk utilization. The disadvantage is that the running speed is slower than that of FAT16 partition, and dos and windows 95 do not support this partition format;
NTFSThe advantage is that the security and stability are excellent, and it is not easy to produce file fragments in use. Moreover, it can record the user’s operation. By strictly restricting the user’s authority, each user can only operate according to the authority given by the system, which fully protects the security of the system and data. Windows 2000, Windows NT and windows xp support this partition format.
Ext2/Ext3Is the most used file system in Linux, specially designed for Linux, with the fastest speed and the smallest CPU utilization. Ext2 can be used not only for standard block devices (such as hard disks), but also for removable storage devices such as floppy disks.
6. Click write;
7. Restart the computer and press the “operating system selection key” (it may be F2, F10, F12, ESC or Del) to install windows 10;
8. When the word “unable to install windows to partition 1 of disk 0” appears, press Shift + F10 to enter the command line mode:
Enter Diskpart to start the partition tool Diskpart;
Enter list disk to list the disks owned by the system;
Enter select disk 0 to select disk 0. The specific disk to be selected depends on the disk size listed in the previous step (if there is no partition, two disks will be listed, one host’s disk 0 and one u disk);
Enter clean to erase the data on the selected disk;
Enter convert GPT to convert the disk into a GPT partition;
Enter list partition to show that there are no partitions;
Enter create partition primary size = 50000 to create a primary partition to install the system with a size of 50000mb;
Enter format FS = NTFS quick to quickly format the partition into NTFS format;
Enter create partition extended to set all the remaining spaces as the extension area. After the command line, the size is selected by default;
Enter exit to exit Diskpart;
Enter exit to exit the command line mode;
9. Click refresh to see the new partition. Click Next until the installation is completed.