When we don’t have any tools in hand, such as CD-ROM, USB flash disk and so on, how do we install win8 system? The easiest way is to use hard disk to install the system. Under the premise that we can enter the system, using the local hard disk to install win8 system can let us quickly experience the new win8 system.
1、 Installation preparation
1. Make sure the computer can enter the system normally
2. Download ghost win8 system image
3. Download file verification tool
2、 Installation procedure
1. First, we need to download two tools to the local hard disk (ghost win8 system image and file verification tool). After downloading the two tools, we open the file directory, decompress the file verification tool, run the file verification tool, and drag the downloaded system software into the software.
2. We can see that there is a progress bar at the bottom of the software. After the progress bar at the bottom is finished, we can compare the MD5 value (the MD5 value of ghost system is on the system download page) to see whether it is consistent.
3. If the MD5 value is the same after comparison, choose to decompress the image file.
4. Let’s take disk D as an example. Cut and paste “win8. GHO” and “GHO image installation device (installation system or hard disk installation)” into the D disk directory.
5. Next, double-click “install system”, select “C disk” (the default is the system disk), and then click the “execute” button.
Tip 1: because the folder name is too long, sometimes the installation will fail, so we do not directly execute it in the folder. (if you want to execute directly in the folder, you can choose to rename the folder)
Tip 2: before performing the installation, we need to turn off all kinds of antivirus software installed in the computer, otherwise it will not be installed normally. (if the antivirus software is turned on normally, it will prompt that there is a virus. In fact, the downloaded ghost win8 system image software is non-toxic and you can rest assured to use it.)
6. After clicking execute, the computer will restart automatically, format c disk, restore data, etc.
Finally, we can enter the win8 desktop, so that the hard disk installation of win8 operating system is completed. Is the procedure very simple? When you don’t have tools in hand, you can use this method to reload the system.
This article comes from win10 professional edition, please indicate the source and source of reprint.