Hello everyone, I am a small editor who broke my heart for the majority of programmers. It is my goal to recommend a gadget / source code every day, fill your favorites, and share a small skill every day, so that you can easily save development efficiency and achieve no overtime, no staying up late and no hair loss!
today, Xiaobian recommends an open source development framework with front-end and back-end separationJeebase, it is developed based on springboot + Vue (Vue element admin / Ant Design Pro Vue). There are one set of springboot background and two sets of front-end pages. You can freely choose the front-end interface based on elementui or ant design. Phase II will integrate the react front-end framework (Ant Design react). In practical application, CMS website system, community forum system, wechat applet, wechat service number, etc. have been developed using this framework. Later, it will gradually sort out open source. The main purpose of this project is to integrate the mainstream technical framework, find the best project practice scheme, and realize the rapid development framework that can be used directly.
- Open source frameworks such as spring boot + mybatis + mybatis Plus + Shiro + JWT + Druid + j2cache + ehcache + redis + vue2 + elementui / antdesign + swagger2 are used.
- Qiniu cloud is used to upload files and Alibaba cloud is used to send text messages
- RBAC model is used for permission design, Shiro related implementation is rewritten, and front-end and back-end separation function is realized in combination with JWT.
- J2cache is used to realize the secondary cache, which is convenient for switching between the single deployment of small projects and the distributed deployment of large projects. Of course, it is mainly for performance considerations.
- Mybatis plus is used to realize the generation of background code and simplify the writing of relevant SQL code.
- The front end uses the open source front end framework Vue element admin and Ant Design Pro Vue.
- The front and back ends are separated, and the menu permissions use Vue element admin / Ant Design Pro Vue native method and background resource configuration
- Support permission control to button, and refer to Shiro permission label for naming rules
- The RBAC model of role-based permission control is used for permissions. The Shiro + JWT scheme can be used to control menus and buttons.
- Support data permission control, and use AOP + mybatis plug-in to dynamically modify execution statements
- Scheduled tasks consider distributed deployment, so XXL job is used
- System log uses elk deployment architecture of distributed real-time log analysis solution
- Jeebase service Java background service code
- Jeebase portal Vue element admin 4. X background management front end page code
- Jeebase portal Ant Design Vue element admin background management front-end page code of Ant Design Pro Vue version
- Jeebase wechat wechat applet and wechat service number front end page code
- Jeebase wechat / jeebase vant wechat service number front-end page code with praise vant as the front-end framework
- Jeebase wechat / jeebase color wechat applet front-end page code with color as the front-end framework (colorui is selected as the front-end framework because the applet front-end framework like vant is too intrusive)
Front end screenshot
Back end screenshot
I’ll share this issue here. I’m a small editor, Nanfeng, focusing on sharing fun, interesting, novel and practical open source projects, developer tools and learning resources!
I hope to learn and communicate with you all. Welcome to my official account.[GitHub navigation station]。