- IntelliJ IDEA Community Editon 2021.1
Tomcat service port is occupied!
Critical: failed to initialize end point associated with protocolhandler ["http-bio-8087"] Java.net.bindexception: address already in use (bind failed) < null >: 8087
July 14, 2021 9:45:36 PM org.apache.catalina.core.standardserver await Critical: standardserver.await: create [localhost: 8005]:
- The port address is already in use. The port address conflicts
- The service was not shut down in time during the last operation, and the service is still running, resulting in port conflict
- In case of port conflict, directly modify the port number in the configuration file and re run the project
- If the service is not shut down in time, close the last running service, open the file in the Tomcat directory, directly shut down the service and execute $. / shutdown.sh
[email protected]:/usr/local/apache-tomcat-7.0.109/bin$ ./shutdown.sh
Just run the project again
- [in rainy season, eat rainbow] – layuji
- It is compiled and released by individuals. It is inevitable that there are omissions or errors in the compilation process. Please point out them so as not to mislead everyone!