Thoroughly solve the problem that Windows cannot start Windows Firewall on the local computer
Sometimes we need to turn off the windows firewall, but there is no corresponding button in the control panel:
Input after win + R services.msc , open the service and find that the firewall can’t be started manually, indicating that windows can’t start Windows Firewall on the local computer with error code 13.
At this time, although the firewall service is not started, it is enabled by default, which may cause some software to be unavailable. To turn off the firewall, we must start the firewall service and then manually close it.
- Check whether the firewall is disabled in the optimization acceleration startup key system service of 360.
- reference resourcesChange to local service。 Pay attention to manually disable the service when making changes.
To put it simply, change the security center and windows firewall properties – login to this account, local service, and enter the password.
- reference resourcesModify permissions。
It is to set the account permission to full control in the registry.
If none of this works, look below.
- Win + R input regedit to enter the registry.
- Find HKEY_ LOCAL_ MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Sevices\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy
- Right click the firewall policy and save it to prevent rollover.
- Delete all subfolders under firewallpolicy and all values on the right. I haven’t deleted the four blue ones on the right.
- Win + R input CMD, enter the command line. input
netsh advfirewall reset
(some systems enter Netsh firewall reset)
- Input after win + R services.msc , open the service and start Windows Firewall manually.
- Next, you can turn off the firewall in the control panel.