Recently, there is a win7 system response. The original language column displayed on its power supply is not available. If there is no language column, it means that it becomes very troublesome to switch the input method. What can I do if there is no language column in win7 system? Today, I want to share with you the solutions that are not available in the language column in win7 system.
There is no solution in the language bar:
1. Click “start” in the circle at the lower left corner of the computer, and then select “control panel” in the open menu to open the control panel program, as shown in the figure:
2. Select region and language in the open control panel, as shown:
3. Click “region and language” to open the region and language setting dialog box, select “keyboard and language” in the dialog box, and then click “change keyboard”; as shown in the figure:
4. Click “change keyboard” to open the “text service and input language” setting dialog box, where we can see that the status of the language bar is “hidden”, as shown in the figure:
5. Click and select “dock in taskbar”, then click the “apply” and “OK” buttons at the bottom right, as shown in the figure:
6. View the taskbar. You can see the language bar in the lower right corner of the system. As shown in the figure:
As mentioned above, there is no perfect solution for the language bar of win7 system introduced by Xiaobian to you. I hope it can help you. If you have any questions, please leave me a message and Xiaobian will reply to you in time. Thank you very much for your support for developpaer!
If you think this article is helpful to you, welcome to reprint, please indicate the source, thank you!