There are too many job seekers in IT industry who are eager for quick success and instant benefits, and code farmers who are mass-produced in training schools, batch after batch.
In the past few years, along with the deeper understanding of programmers, I have a profound understanding of the following points:
- First: each industry has its own hard work, but you don’t know, always feel that other people’s is the best.
- Second: we need to control desire, do the right thing, not tired
- Third: good programmers are not tired, they enjoy it, because they can get a sense of achievement from it.
- Fourth: if you feel tired, go back to the origin and ask yourself why you want to be a programmer:)
- Fifth: there is a time limit to one’s creativity every day. Beyond this time limit, he is no longer a good creator, but a fool. Programmers also need to constantly improve their technical level, I think since the choice of this line, do not be afraid of hard work.
Because I’ve met too many people who are so busy in their positions, career and life direction that when they are tired, they go to do other things. If you can’t find the point that you should stick to and stand on in your whole life, and based on this point, you can continue to ride the wind and waves in the general trend of this era, and make achievements by driving yourself actively. Instead, you will be driven out of other people’s system all your life. I think no matter what work you do, it’s just a temporary sustenance, plus your own wrong desire, you will be constantly tired.
The more experience you have, the more you know that all walks of life have their own hard work. Hard work is not equal to tiredness. Programmers often work overtime. It’s not easy in other industries. Salesmen have to run up and down with their customers, businessmen sometimes drink too much, advertisers often change their creative ideas, and civil servants have to improve their relationship. Adult society, are still very hard, said not hard may be home mine.
Let’s see how other programmers comment!
This world is nothing to live in, so is the bottom environment. Then why is “tired”? There is a saying in Su Shu: “I’m not addicted to abstinence, so I get rid of tiredness.” when I look at it, my scalp feels numb.
After three things ❤️
If you think this content is quite helpful to you, I’d like to invite you to do me three small favors:
Like, forward, have your “praise and comment”, is my creation power.
Pay attention to the official account of “Java didi” and share original knowledge without any time.
At the same time, we can look forward to the following articles