|Reading time|||0.24 minutes||word count|||388 characters|
|primary coverage|||1. Introduction & background|
|“VBA ide displays the project that is not open, and the solution cannot be operated”|
|Author||| SCscHero||Writing time||| 2021/12/29 PM7:28|
|Article type|||Series||Degree of completion|||Completed|
|motto||Every great cause has a trivial beginning.|
1、 Introduction & backgroundCompletion: 100%
a) Dealing with problems
Put the normal on your PC these days The dotm file wants to be transferred to the company computer for use. Some written macros can be used directly, so the normal The dotm file directly replaces the normal The dotm file causes the following problems:
- The macro could not be created, as shown in the figure.
- The VBA ide that comes with office cannot be used.Display: there are no open projects.And the menu is inoperable. It’s all gray.
b) Application scenario
- Common in misoperation of normal When the dotm file is, it causes a series of abnormal reactions.
2、 SolutionCompletion: 100%
- When the above situation occurs, it indicates that an error operation has occurred. Therefore, remove the template file referenced by the machine first, which can be found in the following address.
C: \ users \ Windows user name \ appdata \ roaming \ Microsoft \ templates
[note] replace the windows user name.
- After removal, reopen word, observe whether the VBA IDE is reset, and then press the import method in the next chapter to import.
3、 Extension: import dotm files correctlyCompletion: 100%
Take word as an example, find the developer tab, select document template, and select normal for backup in add Dotm file.
4、 Statements and referencesCompletion: 100%
Original blog post, please do not reprint without permission.
If you are helpful, you are welcome to like, collect and pay attention. If you have any questions, please comment! If you need to contact the blogger, you can write scschero directly.