Administrator is the default administrator account of Windows operating system. If there is only one administrator account in the operating system, try not to stop the administrator account easily, otherwise it may cause errors. If the administrator account attribute cannot be modified in the computer, and you are prompted to refuse access, you can find out the steps to solve this problem in the methods provided below.
1. Press Win + R to open and run, enter netplwiz and click OK;
2. Switch to the Advanced tab and click the advanced button;
3. Open the administrator attribute;
4. Some users will prompt “when saving the attribute of user administrator, the following error appears: access denied”;
5. You can try to enter the security mode, and then enter the administrator account attribute, cancel the check of “account disabled”, and click OK;
6. Or input in the run services.msc Press enter to open the service;
7. Find the server service and double-click to open it. Set the startup type to “automatic”, and then restart the service;
8. Then find the workstation service, set it according to the previous step, and restart the computer;
9. You can also create an administrator account and enable the administrator account after entering: run the command prompt as an administrator;
10. Input: net user administrator/ active:yes Press enter to execute the command to open the administrator account.
The above is to modify the administrator account properties in the computer prompt to deny access to the solution, you can consider the above method to solve.