After installing Mplayer in CentOS, some people have images but no sound. Most of the solutions on the Internet are Linux systems. So how can CentOS system solve this problem? The following small series to introduce Linux use Mplayer player no sound solution.
1. Install the package related to alsa. Since the sound card configuration of rhel6 and centos6 is alsa, the sound may be related to the lack of this package.
yum install -y *alsa*
2. Decode the packet- xxxxx.tar.bz2
3. Decompress- xxxxx.tar.bz2
tar -xf all-xxxxx.tar.bz2
4. Create a folder
5. Enter all XXXX
6. Move all the files in it to the folder created in part 4
mv -f /all-xxx/* /usr/local/lib/codecs
7. Renew. /This time, add the parameter — codecsdir = / usr / local / lib / codecs
The above is the introduction of CentOS’s solution of using Mplayer without sound. Mplayer without sound is probably caused by the lack of alsa package. Download and decode the package, decompress it, and process it according to the method described in this article.