In the past, migrant workers have collected Wuhan, Chengdu, Shanghai, Hefei, Beijing, Nanjing and other cities. Today is Shenzhen. Other cities will be updated later.
Welcome to continue to pay attention to the official account of the technology brother of migrant workers, and try to get everyone to complete the Internet Co.
Shenzhen, hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen”, also known as Pengcheng, is a prefecture level city in Guangdong Province, a city specifically designated in the national plan, a megacity, a special economic zone in China, a national economic center city and an international city approved by the State Council.
Speaking of Shenzhen, the first thing I think of is Hua qiangbei (you know), and then Luohu pass (I went to HK from here many years ago, so I was deeply impressed). The rest are phrases given based on network information. But for most people, the initial impression may be that a small fishing village developed into a metropolis many years ago. It is also China’s first special economic zone, also known as “China’s Silicon Valley”.
So, today, migrant workers give you a look. What are the most powerful IT companies in Shenzhen?
Tencent was established in Shenzhen, China in November 1998 and listed on the main board of the stock exchange of Hong Kong in June 2004. It is an Internet based platform company that enriches the lives of Internet users through technology and helps enterprises upgrade digitally.
When it comes to the first awesome it company in Shenzhen, it is Tencent. Its wechat is also known as national app, with more than 1 billion daily users.
- The 2019 Fortune Global 500 ranked 237
- In August 2019, it was selected as the top 50 best board of directors in China in 2019
- Among the top 500 service enterprises in China in 2019, Tencent Holdings Co., Ltd. ranks 32nd
- Ranked 14th in the Forbes Global Digital Economy Top 100 list in 2019
- Tencent Holdings Co., Ltd. ranks 12th in the Fortune 50 list in 2019
- “One belt, one road” list of China’s top 100 companies ranked fourteenth.
- In December 2019, Tencent was selected as the model 100 brand of the 2019 China brand power ceremony
- Tencent ranks 4th on the list of China brand development index 100
- Social recruitment website:https://careers.tencent.com/
- Shenzhen headquarters address: Tencent Binhai building, No. 33, Haitian Second Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Founded in 1987, Huawei is the world’s leading provider of ICT (information and communication) infrastructure and intelligent terminals. At present, Huawei has about 197000 employees, operates in more than 170 countries and regions, and serves more than 3 billion people around the world.
- No. 315 of Fortune Global 500 in 2013
- In 2017, brandz was among the top 100 most valuable global brands, and Huawei ranked 49th
- On July 22, 2019, Huawei ranked 61st in the Fortune Global 500 list
- In 2018, Huawei ranked sixth in China’s 500 most valuable brands
- Huawei ranked 58th among the world’s top 500 brands in 2018
- On August 9, 2019, Huawei officially released the Hongmeng system
- In 2019, China’s top 500 private enterprises were released, and Huawei Investment Holding Co., Ltd. ranked first with a revenue of 721.2 billion
- Huawei has won the first batch of “honor brands of the year at the 2019 China brand power Festival”
- In 2020, fortune announced the world’s top 500, and Huawei ranked 49th
- Top 500 private enterprises in China in 2020
- Address: Bantian Wuhe Avenue, Longgang District, Shenzhen
SF is a domestic express logistics integrated service provider, which was produced in 1993 and headquartered in Shenzhen.
- SF express was selected as the model 100 brand of the 2019 China brand power ceremony
- On December 18, 2019, the people’s daily ranked 61st in the “China brand development index” 100 list
- On January 4, 2020, he won the “sustainable development innovation award” of the 2020 finance evergreen award
- Address: floors 9-11 and 14-20, Wanji business building, No. 138, Xinzhou 11th Street, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Alibaba Group’s business departments in Shenzhen: Alibaba cloud business unit, shared business unit, logistics business unit, air travel business unit, digital business unit, etc. Alibaba cloud building is the operation headquarters established by Alibaba Group in Nanshan District, Shenzhen. Alibaba cloud building in Shenzhen is located in the central area of Houhai, Shenzhen.
Address: No. 3331, Keyuan South Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
ZTE is the world’s leading provider of integrated communication and information solutions, providing innovative technology and product solutions for global telecom operators, government and enterprise customers and consumers. Founded in 1985, the company is listed in Hong Kong and Shenzhen. Its business covers more than 160 countries and regions, serves more than a quarter of the world’s population, and is committed to realizing a bright future of “communication and trust everywhere”.
Address: about 230 meters south of the intersection of Baishi 4th Road and Shenwan 5th Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Baidu Shenzhen Branch is subordinate to Baidu company. Business scope: search promotion, online alliance promotion, baidu brand promotion, baidu picture promotion, other Baidu related services, etc. There are also R & D centers, including search R & D department (SZ), mobile cloud platform department, commercial operation product R & D department, easy platform system R & D department, international product R & D center, etc.
Address: Baidu building, Xuefu Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
DJI Dajiang innovation is committed to continuously promoting human progress. Since its establishment in 2006, DJI has continuously innovated technical products and solutions in UAV, handheld video, robot education and more cutting-edge innovation fields, so as to reshape people’s production and lifestyle. DJI Dajiang innovation and global partners work together to open up the era of space intelligence and make the beauty of science and technology surpass imagination.
Address: 14 / F, west block, Skyworth semiconductor design building, No. 18, Gaoxin South 4th Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province,
As a product and service provider focusing on enterprise level security, cloud computing, it infrastructure and Internet of things, Shenxin Technology Co., Ltd. has three business brands of Shenxin intelligent security, Shenxin cloud and Shenxin new it. Together with its subsidiary Xinrui technology, it is committed to carrying the cornerstone work in the process of digital transformation of users in various industries, so as to make users’ it simpler and more convenient Safer and more valuable.
Address: building A1, Nanshan Zhiyuan, No. 1001, Xueyuan Avenue, Taoyuan Street, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Kingdee International Software Group Co., Ltd., founded in 1993, is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 0268. HK), headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
With the core values of “giving conscience, following the right path and walking the king’s way” and the mission of “serving the enterprise wholeheartedly and letting the sun shine into every enterprise”, we are committed to “being the most trusted enterprise service platform”.
Address: No. 2, Keji South 12th Road, Nanshan High Tech Development Zone
Shenzhen Xunlei Network Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: xnet), founded in 2003, is a leading shared computing and blockchain technology innovation enterprise in the world. At the same time, it is also one of the Internet brands with a leading number of users and a long history in China.
Based on the advantages of P2SP download acceleration technology, which has been cultivated for more than ten years and obtained international patents, Xunlei has created a wealth of download acceleration, blockchain, cloud computing, audio-visual entertainment and other products and services for individual and enterprise users, creating an efficient, intelligent and safe Internet experience for the majority of users.
Address: 21-23 / F, block B, building 12, Shenzhen Bay science and technology ecological park, No. 18, Keji South Road, community, high tech Zone, Yuehai street, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Hytera Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock Code: 002583. SZ) is a global private listed company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. Established in 1993, hytera Communications Co., Ltd. is a world leading provider of dedicated communications and solutions. It is committed to providing customers in public safety, emergency, energy, transportation, industry and Commerce and other industries with faster, safer More connected communication equipment and solutions help the city more efficient and safer.
Address: No. 9108, Beihuan Avenue, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Ruoyu Technology (large domestic flexible screen manufacturers)
Shenzhen Rouyu Technology Co., Ltd. is a leader in the global flexible technology industry and is committed to making people better perceive the world. Through the self-developed core flexible technology, Rouyu produces fully flexible display screens and fully flexible sensors, as well as a full range of new generation human-computer interaction products, including folding screen mobile phones and other intelligent devices. Rouyu also provides solutions for enterprise customers in six industries: intelligent mobile devices, intelligent transportation, entertainment media, sports fashion, smart home and office education.
Founded in 2012, Rouyu technology has offices in Shenzhen, China, Beijing and Hong Kong, California, Europe, the Netherlands and Tokyo, Japan.
Address: 19th floor, United headquarters building, high tech Zone, No. 63 Xuefu Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Youwei Technology (Devops leader)
Youwei Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. is a company with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of it operation and maintenance and Devops. The core team comes from Tencent, Alibaba, Netease and Huawei. 85% of the company is R & D personnel. In the development of Tencent, it has experienced the development of various business forms and the upgrading of infrastructure, resulting in the iterative upgrading of supporting it operation and maintenance platform. This experience is from 0 to 1 to n.
In 2015, the development of EasyOps was accumulated through the dozens of successful landing cases. The Internet plus traditional experience has been accumulated. The core product, EasyOps, has also experienced the inspection of the beacon users in various industries.
- But ask me to push inside
- Address: 0401-0403, Skyworth semiconductor design building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
- Address of Guangzhou R & D center: 2601, Fangyuan e time, information port, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
- Address of Wuhan R & D center: room 208, building A10, optics valley software park, Donghu high tech Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei
- Beijing Branch Address: C300, floor 3, block C, Wangjing Yeqing building, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Address of Shanghai Branch: room 302-5, building 2, Zhangjiang hi tech microelectronics port, 690 Bibo Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- Address of Chengdu Branch: 613, block C, Hiton International Plaza, No. 666, middle section of Tianfu Avenue, Wuhou District, Chengdu, Sichuan
Others (in no order)
- Jot down
- Tuba rabbit
- Innovation Works
- Jin Li
- Ping An Technology
- Shangtang Technology
- Ultra multidimensional Technology
- Superior technology
- Fengchao Technology
- Xiaoying Technology
- Programming cat
- Kwai Fu
- Spicy mom Gang
- Interest stage
- Mango net
- Lei Feng net
- Treasure net
- Embarrassing Encyclopedia
- Weizhong bank
- Local treasure
- 500 lottery tickets
- Reading without seeking
- One plus
- No secret
- Fang Duoduo
- Ruiming Technology
- Internet Online
- Dawn network
- CMB network technology
- Daewoo infinity
- Futu securities
It’s not easy to collect and sort out. Please support the migrant workers in the circle of friends. You are also welcome to leave a message or discuss which city you need to go out in the next phase? I’ll wait for you in the message area.