When Vegas processes the video, do you find that sometimes the plain subtitles feel boring after watching them for a long time? If you want to do some effect processing on the subtitles, so that the subtitles are no longer single and look tall, you can use Vegas to make deformation effects for your subtitles. How do you operate? Today, Xiaobian will share with you how Vegas deforms subtitles.
1. First, we click the media generator, drag a template with subtitles and drag it to the timeline.
2. Then click the caption setting button to pop up a dialog box.
3. Then click the effect tab to find the deformation button.
4. Check the front of the enabled deformation, and then click the type of the drop-down menu.
5. The drop-down menu in the type has many deformation preset effects. Click to see the effects.
6. The number below is the degree of deformation that can be adjusted, which is very convenient.
This article comes from win10 professional edition. Please indicate the source and source for reprint.