follow“Full stack of Java backend Technology”**
Reply to “interview” to obtain a full set of interview materials
What is big data?
The most famous answer is “5V characteristics”:
1) Volume: large amount of data, including collection, storage and calculation. The starting measurement unit of big data is at least p (1000 t), e (1 million T) or Z (1 billion T).
2) Variety: variety of species and sources. It includes structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, which are embodied in network logs, audio, video, pictures, geographic location information, etc. multiple types of data put forward higher requirements for data processing ability.
3) Value: the data value density is relatively low, or it is valuable to wash sand in the waves. With the wide application of the Internet and the Internet of things, information perception is everywhere, information is massive, but the value density is low. How to combine business logic and mine data value through powerful machine algorithms is the most important problem to be solved in the era of big data.
4) Velocity: fast data growth, fast processing speed and high timeliness requirements. For example, search engines require that the news a few minutes ago can be queried by users, and personalized recommendation algorithms require real-time recommendation as much as possible. This is a significant feature that big data is different from traditional data mining.
5) Veracity: the accuracy and reliability of data, that is, the quality of data.
With the popularity of cloud computing and big data, all industries are undergoing big or small changes. As a programmer, you also need to be fully prepared before the change comes, and learning is the safest preparation. Recently, many small partners asked me for some information related to big data, so I rummaged through the box and found this very classic e-book – “Tengyun: uncover the secrets of network technology in the era of cloud computing and big data”.
The title of this book is very interesting. It is the first book in China to systematically explain cloud computing network. After reading this book, readers will clearly understand how to build a safe, reliable, high-speed and flexible network in the era of cloud computing and big data. Most importantly, the language of this book is easy to understand and the content is easy to understand. It can be used as a self-study and reference book in the introduction and improvement stage of cloud computing network technology.
How do I get it?
- Identify two-dimensional code and pay attention to official account number “Full stack of Java backend Technology」；
- Reply to key words in the background of official account.9999」