First of all, if IOS vest is put on the shelves, you should understand that the app vest that is put on the shelves must be non-conforming, otherwise you will not use the vest to put on the shelves;
Because we have already launched our own app, but we still need to launch a vest package of this app, so what should we do in the original project?
To sum up, it’s nothing more than the following points. You are welcome to add!
UI view section
1. Modify the new UI on the basis of the original UI, this baa has specific how to modify, any way, as long as it is different from the previous one
2. The startup diagram can’t be the same as before,,, absolutely can’t be the same,,, absolutely can’t be the same,,, absolutely can’t be the same (say important things three times)
3. Logo,,, must not be the same,,, must not be the same (say important things three times)
1. Modify the name of the folder in the project (all need to be modified)
2. Modify the project name
3. To modify the class name, there will be a prefix and a key replacement, and then the suffix of the class name is usually view / viewcontroller / model and so on
4. Add confusing code and introduce the code from other places into the project. Don’t care whether it is used or not, just pull it in anyway
5. Remember to modify the boundid
6. You can delete or add some functions according to the previous app. If you can’t use the previous functions completely, you must modify some of them
7. This is a supplementary note: two days ago, I personally tested the app of an account assistant. The code, logo, project name, boundid, developer account, publicity text and description text were not changed. I went up overnight I decided to upgrade in two days to see if I could go up. Please wait patiently
Summary: the above about code can be done with one click of obfuscation library. This is the GIT address of code cloud:
Zfjobslib IOS code obfuscation encryption
After the above two parts are finished, they can be packaged. There are also problems, because whether you want to launch an account with the same developer’s account as the previous app or a new one depends on how you do the first and second parts. If the first and second parts are better, and you don’t care about being killed at any time, you can directly use the same account to upload and audit, If the main app is very important (generally very important), then change a new developer account to package and put it on the shelf
Q: Why change an account in the third step?
1. Because it’s a vest, it must be out of compliance, and it’s in danger of being killed at any time. Apple will not only kill your app, but also deal with the developer account or take you off the shelf. If you use the same account, the main app will hang up
2. To make a vest is to guide users and brush comments. Apple will find it. After finding it, the account will be discarded (see the previous one for the results)
3. It’s safe to use a new account anyway!
Don’t think that you can submit for audit after packaging. You need to pay attention before submitting for audit
1. The project description can’t be the same as before (don’t ask me how to know, you can try if you don’t believe it)
2. Project publicity can’t be the same (don’t ask me how to know, you can try if you don’t believe it)
3. If you need to test the account number, don’t provide the same account number! Generally, it’s the mobile phone number, so many people use the mobile phone number without repetition. If you provide the same test mobile phone number, it only means one thing, then the small probability events are encountered by you, and it’s unwise for you to quibble!
After saying how to get on the vest, we will talk about what situation will be rejected:
1. There is a payment SDK in the project, but when Apple reviews it, it doesn’t see the useful place for payment in the project, so it will directly reply that there is a hidden function in the project, which belongs to deception, or remove the payment SDK
2. If you need to use internal purchase, it will be tragic if you don’t use internal purchase, such as giving gifts
3. The hidden function you did was found during the audit
4. Pay to accompany, what does this mean (such as paid video chat, chat sending message deduction, and so on)
5. The rating is wrong. (for example, the beauty in social software, but your rating is only 4 +)
6. Promotional text, promotional pictures, APP description, which have induced language (for example, many beautiful women, many handsome men, etc.)
7. Pay special attention to this article, pay special attention to this article, pay special attention to this article, pay special attention to this article, pay special attention to this article============================================================
If Apple suspects that there is a problem in your app, it will directly reply to the version submitted by you. Your app may contain content that does not comply with the regulations, and say, let you confirm that once you find any illegal content, it will be blocked Please note that at this time, you don’t feel that Apple has rejected you. In fact, they have no evidence, they just doubt. So at this time, as long as you feel that they won’t find your hidden content, you can directly reply to them, saying that there is no illegal content in your app, and you think that all the illegal content in the app is legal, and you can’t find the illegal content that Apple said, Please give a more detailed screenshot of the violation part. (PS, there is a ready-made reply text on the Internet. This is the big event before. I forgot when it happened Sorry) No accident, you will find that the review passed the next day. If, when you see this reply, you have no courage to withdraw this version. Congratulations. When you submit it again, I believe Apple will target at your app … and then all kinds of submit again, play more, this account will be useless
Finally, the source code you found or purchased on the Internet has been used for hundreds of times, so code confusion is very important. You can take a look at this library, the GIT address of code cloud:
Zfjobslib IOS code obfuscation encryption