Sublime custom theme color
Distinguish firstThemeAndColor Theme, theme controls the left, top and bottom parts of sublime interface, including side bar sidebar, tabs title bar, panel bottom bar and quick panel. Color theme controls the workspace, including the workspace background color and code highlight color.
This article will guide you to customize and modify the color of each part of your theme. The following is the dark style interface I set up.
1. Sublime package preparation
1. Install package control package management tool:
At present, it seems that it can not be installed in China, even if it is installed, it is not easy to use. The solution is as follows: https://github.com/HBLong/channel_ V3_ Daily is an open-source project of GitHub, which solves the problem that sublime text 3 expansion package source cannot be accessed.
2. Install packge resource viewer:
CTRL + Shift + P open quick panel, enter install, and select the first package control: install package. Wait for a few seconds (error may be reported during the period, it doesn’t matter to try several times), refresh, input packge resource viewer, and then click Install (the function of packge resource viewer is to open theme file and edit it directly and easily). After successful installation, you can see it in Preferences > package settings.
2. Modify workspace color (background, code color)
1. Open the color theme theme file
CTRL + Shift + P to open quick panel, enter open resource, and select the first item. Enter color, and select the color scheme you are currently using. I use the default monokai, so I choose the monokai in the default. Open this file,6～25Rows are the main part of controlling the color of the workspace.
2. Change the color theme color. You can try to set HSL by yourself, and refresh the color scheme immediately after saving.
- Black3: controls the workspace background color
- Later are some colors of the control code. If you are not satisfied with the code, you can modify it yourself. I haven’t changed here.
3. Modify theme color (sidebar, title bar, etc.)
1. Open theme file
CTRL + Shift + P to open quick panel, enter open resource, and select the first item. Enter theme and select the theme you are currently using. I use the default adaptive, so I choose the default theme Adaptive.sublime -theme。 Open this file.
2. Change theme color
Notes are written in the theme file to indicate which part controls which color. You can use command + F to quickly locate the part to be modified. For example:
- Side bar: control sidebar color
- Folder & file icons: control folder and file icons, etc
- Tabs: controls the color of the title block
- Quick Panel: control the color of the package management interface (the interface called out by ctrl+shift+p)
- Panels: controls the color of the bottom bar
- Dialog: controls the color of the pop-up dialog
Here I list the key parts of my color changes:
- The first is to modify the background color of the sidebar:
- Modifying the background color of title block
- Change of bottom bar color
The above is the color setting method that I found out. If you have any questions, you can contact me at any time. I hope you can match a set of color scheme that you are satisfied with.