Usage scenario: if the high version database of SQL server is restored to the low version, there may be compatibility problems. In order to solve these problems, database script mode processing, database structure, data storage version change, etc.
1. Select the database to export, right-click the task and generate the script.
2. Select script wizard, table view option, as shown in the following figure; General options can be selected according to your needs.
3. Next, select the object type, and select all tables and user-defined functions or check them as needed.
4. Next, select the table, select the script table to be written, select all, or check as needed.
5. Next, select a user-defined function and check it as needed.
6. Output options, select the script output mode according to the options.