SQL prompt intelligent prompt and its format are very convenient to use.
Free download address:https://www.jb51.net/database/201355.html
1. Download SQL prompt 188.8.131.52, which is a compressed package with three files
Login free points free download address:https://www.jb51.net/database/201355.html
1) After downloading, unzip the following three items. One is the registration tutorial doc, the other is the registration machine keygen, and the other is the official original installation package v184.108.40.206.
2. Install SQL prompt 220.127.116.11
1) Run sqlprompt_ 18.104.22.168.exe, all the way to next until the installation is completed.
SQL prompt provides three functions. We are most concerned about SQL prmopt 22.214.171.124 – write, edit and explore SQL effectively
2) Open SQL Server 2008 R2 and click SQL prompt 5 on the toolbar
3) Open sql.prompt.keygen.5.3.exe and copy the serial number to the window just now
4) Then click activate. Be careful to disconnect the network first. After a while, a network error will be prompted, and then click activate manually
5) Copy the code into the text box in the middle of the register to generate the corresponding code
6) Copy the generated code into the text box on the right, and then click finish
7) Cracked successfully!!
3. Use SQL prompt to assist in writing SQL in SQL server
Note: SQL prompt also supports SQL Server 2005. My own environment is SQL Server 2008 R2.
1) Intelligent prompt
The intelligent prompt of SQL prompt is very sensitive, which is much better than that of 2008 R2. When entering keywords, even if you enter lowercase, it will automatically help you convert them to uppercase (in fact, uppercase is a more standardized writing method for all SQL keywords). There is no need to switch caps lock back and forth when writing keywords and ordinary words.
In addition to code intelligence tips, it also provides table definition intelligence tips. Maybe you have a large table, but you can’t remember some fields clearly. You don’t have to go to the server resource manager on the left side of SQL server to view the structure of this table.
2) SQL code formatting
CREATE DATABASE Test GO USE Test GO CREATE TABLE Employees ( Id INT IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY, EmployeeName NVARCHAR(100), EntryDate DATE ) GO CREATE TABLE Users ( Id INT IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY, UserName NVARCHAR(100), Gender CHAR(1), Birhdate DATETIME, EmployeeId int ) GO SELECT u.UserName, e.EmployeeName FROM dbo.Users u INNER JOIN dbo.Employees e ON e.Id = u.EmployeeId
CREATE DATABASE Test GO USE Test GO CREATE TABLE Employees ( Id INT IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY , EmployeeName NVARCHAR(100) , EntryDate DATE ) GO CREATE TABLE Users ( Id INT IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY , UserName NVARCHAR(100) , Gender CHAR(1) , Birhdate DATETIME , EmployeeId INT ) GO SELECT u.UserName , e.EmployeeName FROM dbo.Users u INNER JOIN dbo.Employees e ON e.Id = u.EmployeeId
If you write a long stored procedure or try to format it with SQL prompt, it can save us a lot of time.
If your SQL is 2012, this tool does not support formatting. You can download the patch and install it directly. The database will be closed automatically during installation, so you must save the data: patch connection:http://download.red-gate.com/EAP/SQLPrompt64Beta/SQLPrompt64Beta.zip