On October 28, 2020, the first version of spring data since the version control scheme was changed was released. The version number is 2020.0.0, code named Ockham. Before that, version numbers were marked with names, such as Neumann release.
The content of this release includes these main highlights:
- The latest version naming rules, as well as the latest spring data BOM
- Reactive spiel context extension and audit support
- Sdn-rx added to spring data neo4j 6.0
- Oracle dialect added to spring data JDBC
- The spring data r2dbc is reconstructed
- Upgrade to redis 6.0, including support for ACL authentication and sorted set command
- Added support for rxjava 3
- Support for de Lombok production environment code
More about this upgrade can be found in the document:Release-Train-Ockham
Spring boot support
This version of spring data is currently used in spring boot 2.4-rc1. After the release of spring 2.4, the newly released spring data content can be used directly.
If you are a spring boot 2.3 developer and use neo4j, you need to pay attention to compatibility issues when upgrading.
The first issue of this article:Spring data releases the first version after changing the version management scheme: 2020.0.0Please indicate the link of the article
Welcome to my official account: program ape DD, get exclusive learning resources to help you learn Java. In addition, I give books every week