Because I want the virtual machine to have its own LAN IP, I use bridging, which is convenient for testing
Here comes the question:
1. SSH suddenly fails to connect, and the items on the virtual machine cannot be accessed
2. The virtual machine is networked as usual, and there is no problem pinging with the host. I have never encountered such a situation before!
3. It can be said that everything is normal, but the virtual machine is not connected!
4. After various SSH service checks, firewall configuration and so on, they don’t work!
After some searching, the following solutions are inadvertently found: (test available)
My win10 system is similar
1. Locate change adapter options
2. View Ethernet properties
3. Click “configure”
4. In the “advanced” tab, change the value of the attribute “IPv4 hardware checksum” to “off”
5. Try the remote connection with xshell again. It’s connected. OK!
6. If you still can’t get on from time to time after setting, disable “Ethernet” and turn it on again!
The above is what Xiaobian introduced to you to solve the problem of sudden inaccessibility of VMware 15 centos7 bridging mode SSH. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please leave me a message and Xiaobian will reply to you in time. Thank you very much for your support to the developeppaer website!
If you think this article is helpful to you, welcome to reprint, please indicate the source, thank you!