ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)
Error 1045 (28000): access denied for user ‘ODBC’ @’localhost ‘(using password: Yes)
Windows, the above two error solutions
1. Configuration file found my.ini , and then open it, optionally in Notepad
2. After opening, search for mysqld keyword, add skip grant tables under mysqld, save and exit.
PS: if prompted not to save, you can cut the file to the desktop, and then copy the changes to the MySQL directory
3. Start button + R, open the run dialog box, enter“ services.msc ”, open the service window
4. Restart MySQL service
5. Then run CMD and enter MySQL – U root – P to log in without password. When password appears, press enter directly to enter.
6. Enter MySQL database:
mysql> use mysql;Database changed
7. Set a new password for the root user: MySQL > update user set password = password (“123456”) where user = root;
Prompt: query OK, 1 rows affected (0.04 sec) rows matched: 1 changed: 1 warnings: 0
8. Refresh the database mysql > flush privileges;
Prompt: query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
9. Exit MySQL: MySQL > Exit
PS: 123456 is a new password. Users can change it into their own password according to their own needs
10. After that, I’ll revise it again my.ini In this file, delete the line “skip grant tables” that we just added, save and exit, and then restart the MySQL service.
Wonderful topic sharing:
Different versions of MySQL installation tutorial
Mysql5.7 installation tutorial
Mysql5.6 installation tutorial
Mysql8.0 installation tutorial
The above is the whole content of this article, I hope to help you in your study, and I hope you can support developeppaer more.