Share the Solution of SQL Server 2008 R2 Logon Failure
1. Start SQL Server 2008 Management Studio and you will see
2. There is an authentication in it. There are two options in this authentication drop-down list:
Windows authentication and SQL Server authentication.
theyWhat’s the difference?：
Windows authentication means:You can log in using the user name and password of your computer Windows system. If your computer doesn’t have a password, you don’t need to enter a username and password. You can log in by clicking on the connection.
We use it in general.The second type of authentication:SQL Server authentication. Because if we use databases on other computers in the future, we can use them as well. (How do we use Windows authentication? Its disadvantage is that it is not portable.)
User name and password login created by SQL Server is the most reasonable.
3. Choose authentication first: Windows authentication. Then click on the link.
Then select: Security – > login name. Right mouse button login name, select the new login name inside
Select the new SQL Server authentication and enter the login name and password
We must remove the checks in the check box for the mandatory password expiration (X)
4. To the server, click the right mouse button and select the attributes inside.
5. Entry security. You can see that the default in server authentication now is: Windows authentication mode, instead of SQL Server and Windows authentication mode. Turn off software restart before it takes effect
6. Control Panel – > Management Tool – > Service – > Find the SQL Server Browser Service, change the startup type to automatic, and start
The above is the whole content of this article. I hope it will be helpful to everyone’s study, and I hope you will support developpaer more.