What is a picture bed for? Picture bed is a personal picture warehouse that is easy to insert online pictures into blog posts. After setting up the map bed, the image links inserted in your blog can be previewed online anytime, anywhere, and will not be unable to view them for any unexpected reasons, unless you delete them yourself.
▣ address of blogger’s main station:Smiling waves 【www.cztcms.cn】
▣ other platforms of bloggers:CSDN Bamboo slips Open source China Think no Huawei cloud blog
When you write a blog, you always need to insert pictures. If the pictures exist locally, they can’t be displayed when they are uploaded to the blog website. Even if you copy and paste the pictures one by one, if you want to transplant them to other blog sites, the pictures will be invalid, and we need a picture bed.
PicGoIs to solve this problem was born, it can upload the image to the designated map bed, and then return
markdownLink, paste directly into your document, now the more popular map bed on the Internet for
GitHubPicture bed, but
GitHubNot very friendly to domestic users, slow network speed. So I chose to use it
Gitee (code cloud)Build a picture bed.
My personal website is using
WordPressBuilt, background image management plug-in, but image management and access speed are not very good. Final decision to use
Picgo + code cloudTo achieve
Markdown graph bed。
1、 Installing picgo
1. You can visit picgo’s official website to download. I downloaded the test version. LAN Zuoyun address:PicGo-Setup-2.3.0-beta.3.exe
#Picgo website address https://github.com/Molunerfinn/PicGo/releases
2. After downloading, click Install. The windows 10 system will prompt that the installation package is not safe. Click
3. Here you can choose freely and click next.
4. Select the installation location. It is recommended to install in
Beyond Disk CClick next.
5. Click finish.
6. After installation, the main interface of the software will be opened automatically.
7. Select the bottom plug-in settings and search gitee. I choose the first one to install. (choose one from two and install it)
Note here that it must be installed first node.js To install plug-ins, do not install their own installation, and then restart on the line.
2、 Establishment of gitee (code cloud) map bed warehouse
1. Click the + sign in the upper right corner and click new warehouse.
2. Enter the name of the new warehouse, set the warehouse to public, and check to initialize the warehouse with readme file.
3. To configure picgo, the token of code cloud is required. Click settings.
4. Click the private token in the lower left corner, and then click new.
5. According to the following configuration, click Submit.
6. Verify the account and enter the password according to the prompt.
7. Private token generated successfully, click Copy.
8. To configure picgo, click gitee chart bed settings to configure.
Owner, write your code cloud account name
Warehouse name, the name of the newly created map bed warehouse
Image storage root path, you can create your own
Fill in the private token of the code cloud just copied
No need to fill in
Now save your configuration, set it as the default map bed, and you’re done.
3、 Test effect
1. Click to upload an image and look it up in the album.
2. After uploading, copy the link by default and view it in the browser.
3. You can see the image storage path automatically created by the map bed warehouse of code cloud.