1、 Java interview questions spring series (23 questions)
1. Why use spring?
2. Explain what AOP is?
3. Explain what IOC is?
4. What are the main modules of spring?
5. What are the common injection methods of spring?
6. Is bean in spring thread safe?
7. How many bean scopes does spring support?
8. How can spring assemble beans automatically?
9. What are the implementation methods of spring transaction?
10. Let’s talk about the transaction isolation of spring?
11. Let’s talk about the running process of spring MVC?
12. What are the components of spring MVC?
13. What is the function of @ requestmapping?
14. What is the function of @ Autowired?
15. What is spring boot?
16. Why use spring boot?
17. What is the spring boot core configuration file?
18. What are the types of spring boot configuration files? What’s the difference between them?
19. What are the hot deployment methods of spring boot?
20. What’s the difference between JPA and Hibernate?
21. What is spring cloud?
22. What is the function of spring cloud circuit breaker?
23. What are the core components of spring cloud?
2、 Redis series of Java interview questions (15 questions)
1. What is redis? What are the usage scenarios?
2. What are the functions of redis?
3. What’s the difference between redis and memecache?
4. Why is redis single threaded?
5. What is cache penetration? How to solve it?
6. What data types does redis support?
7. What are the Java clients supported by redis?
8. What’s the difference between jedis and reisson?
9. How to ensure the consistency of cache and database data?
10. How many ways can redis persist?
11. How does redis implement distributed lock?
12. What are the defects of redis distributed lock?
13. How does redis optimize memory?
14. What are the elimination strategies of redis?
15. What are the common performance problems of redis? How to solve it?
3、 JVM series of Java interview questions (15 questions)
1. What are the main components of the JVM? And its role?
2. Let’s talk about the JVM runtime data area?
3. What’s the difference between stacks?
4. What are queues and stacks? What’s the difference?
5. What is the parental delegation model?
6. Let’s talk about the execution process of class loading?
7. How to judge whether an object can be recycled?
8. What are the reference types in Java?
9. What garbage collection algorithms does the JVM have?
10. What garbage collectors does the JVM have?
11. How about CMS garbage collector?
12. What are the new generation garbage collectors and the old generation garbage collectors? What’s the difference?
13. How does the generational garbage collector work?
14. Let’s talk about the tools for JVM tuning?
15. What are the common parameters of JVM tuning?
4、 MySQL series of Java interview questions (15 questions)
1. What are the three paradigms of database?
2. There are seven pieces of data in a self incrementing table. After deleting the last two pieces of data, restart the MySQL database and insert another piece of data. What is the ID at this time?
3. How to get the current database version?
4. What is acid?
5. What is the difference between char and varchar?
6. What’s the difference between float and double?
7. What’s the difference among inner connection, left connection and right connection of MySQL?
8. How to implement MySQL index?
9. How to verify whether the index of MySQL meets the requirements?
10. Talking about transaction isolation of database?
11. What about the common engines of MySQL?
12. What about row lock and table lock of MySQL?
13. Talk about optimistic lock and pessimistic lock?
14. What are the methods of MySQL troubleshooting?
15. How to optimize the performance of MySQL?
5、 Java interview questions: zookeeper and Kafka series (12 questions)
1. What is zookeeper?
2. What are the functions of zookeeper?
3. How many deployment modes does zookeeper have?
4. How does zookeeper ensure the state synchronization of master and slave nodes?
5. Why is there a master node in a cluster?
6. There are three servers in the cluster, and one of them is down. Is zookeeper still available at this time?
7. What about zookeeper’s notification mechanism?
8. Can Kafka be used alone without zookeeper? Why?
9. How many data retention strategies does Kafka have?
10. Kafka sets 7 days and 10g to clear data at the same time. On the fifth day, the message reaches 10g. What will Kafka do at this time?
11. What causes Kafka to slow down?
12. What should we pay attention to when using Kafka cluster?
6、 Rabbitmq (17 questions)
1. What are the usage scenarios of rabbitmq?
2. What are the important roles of rabbitmq?
3. What are the important components of rabbitmq?
4. What is the role of Vhost in rabbitmq?
5. How is rabbitmq’s message sent?
6. How does rabbitmq guarantee the stability of messages?
7. How does rabbitmq avoid message loss?
8. What are the conditions for successful message persistence?
9. What are the disadvantages of rabbitmq persistence?
10. How many broadcast types does rabbitmq have?
11. How does rabbitmq implement delayed message queue?
12. What’s the use of rabbitmq cluster?
13. What are the types of rabbitmq nodes?
14. What problems should we pay attention to when building rabbitmq cluster?
15. Rabbitmq is each node a full copy of other nodes? Why?
16. What happens when the only disk node in the rabbitmq cluster crashes?
17. Does rabbitmq require the stopping order of cluster nodes?
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for your support. I’ll work harder to share. If you like, you can pay attention to it. I hope you can get your favorite offer through the interview.
Contains a variety of interview questions and answer analysis, Java advanced architecture knowledge resources. Including but not limited to (distributed architecture, high concurrency, JVM performance tuning, spring, mybatis, nginx source code analysis, redis, ActiveMQ, MYCAT, netty, Kafka, mysql, zookeeper, Tomcat, docker, Dubbo, nginx and other knowledge points analysis), there are also talents from major Internet companies who can exchange and discuss for common progress.
More notes to share
The last point I want to emphasize in the interview of big companies is that the mentality is really important, which is the key to decide how to play in the interview process. If you can’t play normally, you may miss the offer because of a small mistake, so you must pay attention to it. Another point to remind, full review, is the key to eliminate your nervous state of mind, but you review enough, natural interview process will have much more confidence.
All the learning materials and interview materials in the above contents can be provided free of charge. I hope you can have a successful interview and win your favorite offer!
Interested in summarizing the interview documents, you can pay attention to my official account: free future prospects.
There are also Java core knowledge points + a full range of architects’ learning materials and videos + Kwai Tel interview Treasure + interview resume template can be received + Ali, NetEase, Tencent, Iqiyi, millet, fast beeps, interview questions [free].