Buying a house is a top priority for any drifter. Many times, some readers ask me whether young people want to buy a house or not. My advice is: Yes, but do according to your ability.
It must be mentioned here that when buying a new house or a second-hand house, you can go directly to the sales center of the developer when buying a new house. The general process is to see the house, pay the down payment, comply with the contract, repay the loan, and then wait for the new house to be delivered.
Today, migrant brother mainly talks about the process of second-hand housing sales and some matters needing attention.
Because, many just need groups may not be able to wait for a new house (sometimes called a prospective house), for example, children have to go to school, so they will also directly consider second-hand houses.
Second hand housing business process
- 1. Choose to buy houses according to demand
- 2. Contact the intermediary to see the house
- 3. Communication on house price and related issues
- 4. Signing stock house transaction contract and real estate economic service contract
- 5. Down payment
- 6. Submit loan information (please ignore the full amount)
- 7. Certificate issued by real estate registration center
- 8. Loan bank card (later repayment bank card)
- 9. Signing of fund custody agreement
- 10. Down payment trusteeship
- 11. Notice of pre examination of bank loan
- 12. Tax transfer
- 13. Mortgage of property rights by banks
- 14. Waiting for a bank loan (part of your loan)
- 15. Handle the procedures related to property handover with the original owner
- 16. Go to the lending bank for settlement (your down payment + loan will pay the one-time amount to the original owner)
- 17. The whole deal is done
1. Choose to buy houses according to demand
For just need buyers, this must be the first consideration, otherwise the later repayment, life, work pressure will greatly affect your quality of life.
Therefore, the money you have is the key to your purchase. A good district or school district is definitely a little more expensive than other places. In the choice, we must not have our own intention, otherwise, it is easy to lose a good opportunity to buy a house.
- The funds on hand need to cover the following points:
- 1. How much is the total down payment of the house? It varies from place to place, 30%, 40%, 50%…
- 2. What are the taxes
- 3. How much is the agency service charge
Here is an example for you to calculate. For example, the total price of a second-hand house is RMB 2 million, and the total amount of funds to be prepared is as follows:After the above problems are solved, you can go to the online first selective house, set certain conditions, such as: how much range is the total price? What is a school district like? Floor? the measure of area? And so on.
Online platform to see the house, it is recommended to choose a large platform, here I do not recommend the platform, otherwise there will be suspected advertising, large platform general housing, prices and other information are relatively true and reliable, will save some unnecessary trouble.
2. Contact the intermediary to see the house
Online platform after reading, the heart has a certain expectation, you can go to the field to contact the intermediary company’s salesman on-site house.
Here, there must be a lot of people will say, why do you want to find an intermediary? Spend that money… In fact, otherwise, professional things have to be done by professional people, some money can be saved, some money can not be saved. You can look at the following process to see the reason.
3. Communication on house price and related issues
If you are interested in a certain house, and the house price, house type, decoration, etc. are more in line with psychological expectations, then you will enter the price communication link, which is also a more important node, after all, it is about money.
Generally speaking, first of all, you can ask the intermediary salesman to communicate with the current owners to explore the psychological expectations of the owners. Then, you can also refer to the price of the same apartment type in this community and your psychological expectations for the house.
However, brother migrant workers suggests that you buy a house not like vegetables, and the total house price is unlikely to drop a lot (of course, on the premise that the listing price is in line with the market price, if the listing price of the current owner is much higher than the market price, there are only two possibilities: 1. The landlord is not short of money and is not in a hurry to sell; 2. The landlord himself may be an investor or has high expectations for the house price). It’s not easy to talk about this kind of landlord. It’s suggested to change one. Don’t waste your time and miss other opportunities.
Therefore, the general price fluctuation is expected to be around 2-5 points, that is to say, a house with a total price of 1 million yuan can finally come down to 20000-50000 yuan, which is reasonable and in line with the current market trend. However, it is also possible that the price will rise instead of falling, that is, the location you choose is good, the school district is good, the house type is good, and there are more buyers, resulting in competition.
4. Signing stock house transaction contract and real estate economic service contract
4 and 5 are actually carried out at the same time. After the price is negotiated, the transaction contract of stock house (the common name of second-hand house) will be signed in triplicate, one for you, the landlord and the real estate center.
Matters needing attention in stock house transaction contract:
- 1. Pay attention to whether the total price in the contract is correct
- 2. Is the address, floor and room number of the house correct in the contract
- 3. Communication of down payment and agreed payment time
- 4. Loan amount and method
- 5. Description of property rights in the contract
- 6. There are some default clauses in the contract, whether for the landlord or for you. These precautions are very important. You must read them carefully before signing. In particular, the information of property rights is accurate. This is one of the intermediary services, and this is why you need to go through the intermediary. In real life, after paying the money, problems with property rights occur from time to time. It will be very troublesome at this time.
Real estate economic contract: This is the contract between you and the intermediary company.
Similarly, there will still be housing information in the contract, which should be consistent with the previous stock housing transaction contract, as well as the intermediary service content and fees (here, brother migrant workers suggests that we discuss before signing the contract). Generally, the intermediary service fees are as follows:
- Small and medium-sized companies: 2%, generally speaking, 1.5%, and finally, a discount can be made according to the total price.
- Big platform: 3%. Generally speaking, the range of big platform is not big, but it won’t be a buy it now price. We must ask for a discount. We must save the money.
Note: This is the ratio of the total price of the house owner. If the house has a large price space and intermediary services, the tax will be reduced accordingly.
The real estate economic contract must be noted that if there is a property right dispute in the house, the intermediary needs to inform the buyer in advance or bear the responsibility for breach of contract, which is one of the purposes of inviting the intermediary, because many matters you may not be able to inquire or know.As shown in the figure above, the property right is a common property, so the stock housing contract needs to be signed by the joint owners, otherwise the contract will not come into effect, or there will be other problems in the future.
What’s more, we have to take a look at the information about the terms of breach of contract, as well as the information about the terms that you and the intermediary company need to provide. In a word, we must be cautious when signing the contract, and we will sign it after we look forward to it.
In general, a supplementary agreement will be signed, such as: the house has decoration, the landlord sends furniture and home appliances, etc., which can be indicated in the supplementary agreement. It depends on your communication.
After the above steps, you need to pay a certain amount of intermediary service fee, remember! Issue receipt or invoice for standby.
5. Down payment
After the house price is negotiated, it is to prepay the deposit to the landlord. Generally, you can pay about 50000 yuan, but it also depends on the total price of the house and the communication with the landlord. Remember to ask the landlord to issue deposit receipt, and the fund custody needs to be used later.
6. Submit loan information (please ignore the full amount)
The loan materials are different due to different policies in different places. Here, migrant workers take Hefei family as an example to give a general list.
- 1. The original and copy of ID card, household register and marriage certificate of both husband and wife
- 2. Provide details of social security payment for one year or more in the past two years (need to go to the self-service machine of social security center to print in advance)
- 3. Income certificate and bank account of both parties
- 4. Other supplementary materials
- 5. Credit details of both parties (take ID card to Bank of China for printing)
These materials are submitted to the intermediary company and handled by the loan officer of the intermediary company.
Here, in Hefei, we need to pay 6600 yuan of loan service fee and 3000 yuan of transfer fee, which is paid to the intermediary company together with the intermediary fee, so there is a supplementary agreement in the intermediary service contract.
7. Certificate issued by real estate registration center
This is the material needed for the loan. There are restrictions on purchase all over the country, so the real estate center needs to issue a certificate of your purchase qualification, and the intermediary will take you to issue the certificate. The restrictions are different in different places. Hefei is an example, as shown in the figure below:
8. Loan bank card (later repayment bank card)
Under normal circumstances, in a month, the intermediary salesman will contact you to go to the bank to apply for the card (this card is the card you will repay later), prompt: if you have handled the class I card in this bank before, you need to downgrade the previous class I card to class II card before handling this card, and then handle the last class I card in the bank that lends money for you.
After handling, remember to activate and open the large amount transfer function (later, it is necessary to transfer from this card to the escrow account).
9. Signing of fund custody agreement
You, the landlord and the intermediary should go to the loan bank to submit relevant materials, handle the fund and sign the fund custody agreement.
This is to ask you to sign a bunch of words and sign according to the requirements specified by the bank. This agreement is made in triplicate, one for you, one for the landlord and one for the bank.
10. Down payment trusteeship
After the signing of the fund custody agreement, activate the card handled by the bank, and then queue up to get the number to go to the professional window to handle the down payment custody. Custody means: transfer your down payment through your card to the special one stock house fund custody account of the real estate center, which means that the money is temporarily kept by the state for you and the landlord before the transaction is completed, This money can not be withdrawn. This is to ensure the legitimate rights and interests of both the buyer and the seller.
This process is also very simple. The intermediary loan professional will fill in a form like bank deposit transfer for you in advance. You can go to the window to handle it directly. Before handling this business, you need to transfer your down payment to the bank card you handled in step 8, and then the bank will transfer the money from your card directly to the special account for stock housing custody for freezing.
Here we need to pay attention: if the original owner’s house is mortgaged, it may exist, and the landlord will need to take your down payment to help him repay the loan, so that the property right of the house will be decompressed and can be traded normally. Otherwise, before that, the property right of the house is mortgaged to the bank, and the landlord has no right to dispose of the transaction.
However, this process is also carried out under the supervision, which is a legal and compliant behavior. You don’t have to worry about your money.
11. Notice of pre examination of bank loan
After the above steps 1-10 are completed, we will wait for the pre qualification results of your loan from the bank that gives you the loan. If you need supplementary materials, you can communicate with the intermediary about the supplementary materials. Finally, you will get the pre qualification results.
Basically, there will be no failure. If there is, it will be necessary to go to other banks again. Therefore, I would like to remind you that there must be no problems in personal credit reference. This is a very important qualification now, especially when buying a house or going to school.
12. Tax transfer
If the loan bank has passed the preliminary examination, it means that it can give you a loan.
At this time, the intermediary will inform you and the landlord to handle the transfer together and transfer the property right of the house to your name.Before the transfer, you need to go to the tax center to pay personal income tax, deed tax and value-added tax
- Personal income tax: total price of house * 1%
- Deed tax: total house price * 1% – 3%,
- House area < = 90 square meters, 1% for the first and second set, 3% for the third set and above
- Housing area > 90 square meters, 1.5% for the first set, 2% for the second set, 3% for the third set and above
- Value added tax: I don’t know much about the policies of every place. Hefei is 5.3%
Here is a concept: commercial housing is full of five years? Is the landlord’s only housing, that is, the intermediary company often said that this room is the only full five.If the full five years do not need to pay value-added tax, if the only housing conditions, that is, if you buy only five only house, then tax and value-added tax do not need to pay.
After paying taxes, you can go to the property right registration center for transfer. The landlord will transfer his property right to your name. At that time, the real estate center will issue a new real estate registration certificate to you, which is your information. It can also be said that half of the house now belongs to you.
Here is a tip: before handling the transfer of ownership, we must pay attention to whether the original owner has transferred his registered permanent residence, that is to say, it is not under the name of the house to which you belong, otherwise there may be trouble if the problem of registered permanent residence transfer is involved later. Remember!!! If you can, write this clause into the real estate economic contract, so that the intermediary will help you.
13. Mortgage of property rights by banks
After the transfer, the real estate registration center will issue a new real estate registration certificate to you.
Then, you take your real estate registration certificate to the bank for mortgage procedures and sign the loan contract. The loan contract is nothing more than that you mortgage your house property right to the bank, and then the bank lends money to you, and the remaining money will be transferred to your previous account.
This involves a question of interest rate, term and repayment method. Generally speaking, the country has stipulated benchmark interest rate for interest rate. Of course, banks all over the country have different policies. The first set of Hefei is 4.9%, and the second set is 20-30%.
The mode of repayment is unified nationwide
- Equal principal
- The first month repayment will be much more than the following repayment methods, and then decrease by a certain value every month, such as 7000 in the first month and 30 in each month. Then, the repayment will be 6970 in the second month and 6940 in the third month,…. And so on.
- This is suitable for people with stable income and stable promotion space. They can choose this kind of way, which means that the interest will be much less than the same amount of principal and interest
- Equal principal and interest
- The monthly repayment limit is the same
- This method is more suitable for people with fixed income and little room for income improvement. Compared with the same amount of principal, the monthly interest accounts for the majority, that is to say, more interest may be paid.
As for the number of years, I personally suggest how long I can borrow. This is one of the few ways that ordinary people borrow money from banks.
14. Waiting for a bank loan (part of your loan)
This process is the bank’s internal process approval time, and so on.
15. Hand over the property with the original owner
After receiving the bank loan notice, the intermediary will contact you, the landlord, and you three to handle the housing handover. For example: water, electricity, gas transfer, where the property fee, water, electricity, gas fee settlement.
Then, according to the agreement or supplementary agreement signed at that time, we will hand over the house on the spot, such as furniture, household appliances, keys, etc.
16. Go to the lending bank for settlement (your down payment + loan will pay the one-time amount to the original owner)
After the handover is completed, then you have to go to the bank to sign for confirmation, and then the bank will pay the money (excluding the deposit) to the original owner in one time.
17. The whole deal is done
The landlord receives the money, you receive the house, and the whole transaction process is completed. Now the house really belongs to you. You can toss about as much as you like and decorate as you want.
The whole transaction process of second-hand housing is generally like this, but the policies of different places may be different, but the general process is almost the same.
Matters needing attention and consideration are as follows:
- 1. Capital coverage in hand
- 2. What is your demand for house purchase
- 3. The expectation of intermediary’s house viewing and house selection
- 4. Property rights of housing (this is the key point)
- 5. Contract terms and payment receipt
- 6. Provide materials and follow-up process for handling loan
- 7. Housing handover and settlement of all costs
Buying a house is a major event in life. When you are careful, don’t be too tangled, in case you miss the best time to buy. On the premise of acting according to your ability, don’t hesitate.
The above is the second-hand housing sales process that brother migrant workers shared with you, which may not meet all the markets. You are welcome to correct any mistakes. You are welcome to read and forward the circle of friends to friends in need. You are also welcome to leave a message to share your purchase experience or experience.