Recently, many netizens have encountered that the right mouse button can’t find the text document in the new menu bar, that is, the right mouse button can’t create a notepad. This situation is mostly related to our registry. Today, Xiaobian brings you the solution that the right mouse button can’t find the text document and can’t create a notepad. I hope it will be helpful to you.
Method / step
1. Click the start menu in the lower left corner of the desktop, find the [run] option in the menu bar on the right, and click open.
2. Enter the run dialog box and enter the [regedit] command in the text box to open the registry
3. Enter the registry editor in HKEY_ CLASSES_ Find the [. TXT] item under root
4. Click. Txt to find the [default] value on the right, right-click to select Edit, and change the default value to [txtfile]
5. Then check whether the subitem under. TXT contains the shellnew item. If not, create a new item named [shellnew]
6. If any, right-click [shellnew] and select new string value
7. Create a new string value, set its name to [nullfile], and leave the value blank. At this point, the problem has been solved.
The above is the solution to create a new menu with the right mouse button. You can’t find a text document and create a new Notepad. The operation is very simple. Have you learned it? Hope to help you!